Carbonmade


A cute look of online portofolio. Full CSS tableless layout, new way to make a good layout. I have my portofolio there, you can also post your portofolio.
Of course the my potofolio in there is just a short description, you can find full details of me in my homesite.


Here is some words from the carbonmade website.

Carbonmade is

  • The easiest way to display and manage your portfolio online
  • A clean canvas to show off your work
  • Instant updating with no HTML experience necessary
  • A set of easy to use management tools
  • Images, flash, video... Oh my!
Carbonmade is your online portfolio!

Guide N Tips

Guide N Tips » seocontest2008

dwikristianto

Ini blog punya Devondra lho..

Ofseu.com

Bali based services : Bali Web Design, Bali Web Development and Bali Web Services including Bali SEO Services, dwikristianto expertise at php, mysql, oracle, linux, xhtml, css, javascript, ajax, delphi, network, servers and any other IT related NgaduTrafik 2007 Jabakuta SangkarMadu dwikristiantoblog AmazonWebDesignBook seocontenst2008