Web Hosting: Koreru.com

My hosting went out of business today. I liked them very much, their support was the coolest, they hepled me on time every time I needed it, even when the mistake was on my end :) The rule: "the customer is always right" really mattered for them, I'm very sad they are gone.. At least it happened at the end of my payed year :)

They say my sites will be up until 3 of April so I have some time to transfer, but I don't know where to begin?! :(

I've never transfered my sites to other hosting, so can you guys tell my how should I do that in the less painful way? I have about 15-20 sites, nothing big really, but still I would like to have them up and running on a new hosting in less downtime possible.

Also please someone suggest me a decent hosting. I was paying about 30 bucks/year (with a promotional code that is :) ) for:
100GB Transfer monthly
10Gb Diskspace
with cpanel, and unlimited mysql databases,domains,emails,addon domains... everything else.

Guide N Tips

Guide N Tips » seocontest2008

dwikristianto

Ini blog punya Devondra lho..

Ofseu.com

Bali based services : Bali Web Design, Bali Web Development and Bali Web Services including Bali SEO Services, dwikristianto expertise at php, mysql, oracle, linux, xhtml, css, javascript, ajax, delphi, network, servers and any other IT related NgaduTrafik 2007 Jabakuta SangkarMadu dwikristiantoblog AmazonWebDesignBook seocontenst2008